The face she gives me when she wants to get on the couch
LET HER ON THE COUCH ALREADY
I will never not reblog this.
I like the part where, in the third gif, the loop makes it look like the Prince turns into Cinderella
i wanna know you better than the back of my hand, and what keeps you up at 2am.
i wanna know what song has been stuck in your head, and how you’d look in my bed.
i wanna know what words are on the tip of your tongue, and hear about your dreams, even when you have none.
i wanna know what brings tears to your eyes, and what your face would look like if i kissed the inside of your thighs.
i wanna know how you like your coffee in the morning, and how cute you look when you’re snoring.
i wanna know you better.
Why did one basketball team literally dominate over their entire school
ARE YOU TELLING ME THAT SCHOOLS AREN’T ACTUALLY LIKE THAT IN AMERICA?
1. Cut your hair every now and then. Fresh starts are always nicer than you think. Who needs split ends anyways.
2. Pick a song you really like. Listen to that song a lot. And I mean a lot. Dance around your room naked to that song, beat the song lifeless till it annoys the hell out of you. Then pick a new song and go through the same process. We all need to really hear music, we need to understand what the song we are listening to is really about.
3. Paint your toes black, make it as perfect as possible. Then, scratch it off. Remember nothing is permanent.
4. Go on a run with your dog. Try to race him and beat him. Realize you can out run many things. Then go back and pet your dog, realize that some things you need to go back for.
5. Decorate a plain backpack. Glue on sparkles, glitter, diamonds, newspaper and magazine clippings, lace & ribbon, anything else that may fancy you. Remember, you don’t have to be the same person you were a minute ago.
6. Buy some pretty lights and string them up in your room. Turn off all the lights except for one when you go to bed. Remember it isn’t always dark and lonely. Change your perspective.
7. Lay outside one night. Breathe in breathe out. Accept that you are only one person and cannot do everything at one time. You can take your time. The creator of the stars you’re looking up at did not do it all in one day. Pace yourself.
8. Get up every morning and stand in front of the mirror. Naked, fully clothed, backwards, upside down, who cares how, just do it. Observe yourself. Notice the wrinkles under your eyes from laughing a lot. Count your freckles. Admire your ass. Then name 3 things you love about yourself. You need to love yourself." -Tips from Blossite on how to be okay with yourself. (via blossite)